Email backup, protection, and recovery are more important now than ever due to the dangers of data deletion coupled with increased compliance mandates. Big and small businesses across the globe are facing an ever-increasing pressure of email data loss from hackers, irate or clumsy employees or systems issues.
We backup, IMAP, POP3, G Suite, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, Exchange Online, and Open-Xchange files with our email backup service. This means no matter which of those systems you use – your critical business email data is backed up safely and securely. Customers literally tell us they feel they can sleep much more soundly at night knowing their email data is completely protected.
Couple this email data danger with the ever-increasing need of regulatory compliance from GDPR, HIPAA, SOX, and many more regulations, and it becomes clear why an email backup solution is a necessary and critical tool for protecting business assets.
MailVault’s state-of-the-art Email Backup and Archiving solution comply with a broad variety of regulatory laws including:
- FINRA – Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
- FRCP – Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
- HIPAA –Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- SEC – Securities and Exchange Commission
- SOX –Sarbanes-Oxley
- Australia Corporations Act s286 and s262A
- And more
There are never hidden fees or cumbersome set-up requirements with MailVault. Our email backup solution includes:
- No setup fees
- No minimum purchases
- No ingestion fees
- No user agent to download and install
- No limits to storage or retention periods